09/02/2009

In my bad english ....


You were an angel in my dreams,
Only in your arms I felt save from the darkness
Under my skin I felt you... Like I´ve never felt anyone before

A love so pure, so truly
Let me fly like a butterfly that I always want to be
What I was, I will never be again
A magic moment in a magic time,
You show me that dreams can come true, if we both believe
Softly and tender you spell my senses...

Behind your door, I sat and waited, like a
Rose... Dying for water and sun
I die with you,
Giving you the words that a never told to anyone else
Here in the dark
There´s no light to bring me the strength I need to move on
Everbody thinks that I was a silly girl
No one understand what you mean to me and the

Meaning you gave to my life
You were the best part of me.

Destiny separate our lifes
A road for me and another for you, I
Realize that you were just a dream ... the most beautiful one
Knowing you was a gift, an honor
No matter what the world says
Even all the pain I feel, and
So many nights all alone, crying for us, you
Save my life... since the first time I saw you

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Acho que ainda tenho p lá umas pulseiras de picos?!
Como até está a chegar o Carnaval...
;)

A estante vazia disse...

in your true in love english, you also brighten the world's darkness. life besides you is easier and joyfull. sorry for the ones that can only see your sorrow or that can not see you at all... because the colours of your world are the shiniest i have ever met.
love you sis... always and for always... ;o)